Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
How We Disclose Your Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track Disclosure
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site. We may combine all of the information we collect about you from these various sources.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. We may collect certain information directly from you. If you sign up to receive more information about the Chassi platform, we will collect your email address. We will also collect any other information that you provide to us through our Site.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about your use of our Site, which we may combine with other information we have about you. Such information may include, without limitation: domain name; browser type; device ID; operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens you view; links you click; Internet protocol (“IP”) address; when and the length of time you visit or use our Site; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Site. To provide and maintain our Site and services; to improve our Site and services; to develop new features or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your use of our Site; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Site; to monitor and analyze individual and collective usage trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for research, compliance, marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your devices by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your device login information private.
Our Site is not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.